The National Association of Nigeria Nurses and Midwives (NANNM) Zone C, in collaboration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) is set to hold its Annual Zonal Scientific Conference, themed: The role of Nursing in Leading and Advancing Global Health.
The conference, which will run from 23rd – 27th July 2018, is scheduled to hold at Plot 6, Alexander Ogun Street , opposite Palm Garden, Evbuoriara Sapele Road, Benin City, Edo state.
According to the conveners, the conference attracts three Credit Units (3CU) of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
The following sub-topics will be treated at the programme:
- Nursing Education reforms: How far, So far?
- Technology and Nursing practice
- Transforming Healthcare through quality clinical practice
- Understanding live experiences to advance nursing
- Nursing research: A tool for Advancing Nursing
- Nursing governance and management practices
- Decision and policy making in healthcare: The role of the Nurse
- Exploring latest innovations and advances in nursing practice
- Mentorship: A tool for Advancing Nursing.
- Transforming Nursing through Education
For more enquiries: Call -08023640944, 08023006960, 08066101538