Pharmanews Ltd, organisers of the Young Pharmacist of the Year Award and PANSite of the Year Award, is introducing a new category of award – Dean of the Year into its Online Poll series.
The Dean of the Year Online Poll is a unique competition for serving Deans of Pharmacy schools across Nigerian universities. It is created to recognise Deans of Pharmacy faculties who have contributed significantly to the development of their faculties.
To qualify for this prestigious award, the candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a person of proven integrity.
- Must be a good leader, committed to the progress of everyone in the faculty.
- Must have demonstrated excellent administrative skills in the overall development of the faculty.
- Must have established a good relationship with students, staff and stakeholders in the Pharmacy profession.
- Must have demonstrated innovativeness in raising academic and research standard of the faculty.
- Must have a proven record of generating revenue and mobilizing support for the faculty.
We hereby call for nomination of serving Deans who meet the above criteria.
Please mention your nominee as a comment to the post.
Sequel to the nomination exercise, a specially constituted selection panel will conduct background checks on nominees with the highest nominations. Thereafter, qualified candidates will be shortlisted for the Online Poll. The candidate with the highest votes becomes the winner of the coveted award.
Please note that nomination closes on Thursday, 23 June 2022 at 12 noon.
N/B: Former Deans are excluded from the competition.