Brands (bundles of benefits) need champions to fight their course and pilot them from conception to maturity. Brand managers are expected to have the skills, knowledge and interest to plan, implement and control for success in the market place. The programme is designed to provide the above skills and others, to operate successfully in the complex world of productmanagement and highly competitive marketplace.
• Overview of Product Management
• Roles and Responsibilities of Product/Brand Managers
• Marketing Elements
• Marketing Planning and Planning Process
• Segmentation Positioning
• Understanding Competition and Marketing Environment
• Marketing Warfare
• Consumer Behaviour
• New Product Development
• Forecasting and Budgeting
• Channel Management and Promotions
• Consumer promotion
• Integrated Marketing Communications Management.
• Product Planning Portfolio Analysis-BCG, GE Matrix Systems, etc
• PLC & Product Management
• Strategies for Growth
• Elements of Interpersonal and influencing skills and Management.
Product Managers, Brand Managers, Marketing Managers, Sales Managers, Marketing Practitioners, Customer Service Managers, Trade Marketing/Commercial Managers/Directors, Key Account Managers, etc.
Investment Value: N90,000.00 (before 19th September and N95,000.00 after)
Programme Date: September 27-29, 2016.
For further information, please contact:
Chinwe Odita – +234 706 812 9728
Adekola Adediran – +234 703 225 2123