Pharmanews Limited requires the services of an Operations Manager.
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments
- Design training programmes and manage training workshops
- Prepare and control operational budgets; plan effective strategies for the financial wellbeing of the company
- Develop operation policies and ensure their adequate execution
- Plan and support sales and marketing activities
- Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity
- Minimum of Bachelors in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- A post graduate qualification would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills.
- Understanding of business processes.
- Computer literacy
- Managerial experience
- Age: 25-40 yearsRemuneration: Attractive
Application Closing Date: 27th February, 2015
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CVs and application letters to: email@example.com by Friday 27th February, 2015
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.