“Health care in Nigeria is changing. Our present challenges call for new ways of thinking.
There is great need for visionary leaders to transform our health care
organisations and to deliver outstanding products and services within our unique environment.
At Pharmanews Centre for Health Care Management Development,
our goal is simple – to help you prepare for the future.”
Sir Ifeanyi Atueyi – MD, Pharmanews Limited
Optimizing effectiveness cannot be over emphasized. Continuous development is a tool for driving and achieving sustainable health care service delivery. The Pharmacy Technician as a subordinate is therefore, eligible for developmental growth to aid in rendering continually improved service for the overall performance of the team and the health care delivery at large.
We do request that you nominate participants for the upcoming workshop on the course below:
COURSE: THE PHARMACY TECHNICIAN AND BEST PRACTICES
Date: Tuesday 17 – Wednesday 18 November, 2015
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Venue: Pharmanews Training Centre
8, Akinwunmi Street, Mende, Maryland, Lagos.
Target Participants: Pharmacy Technicians
- Essentials of Ethical Dispensing.
- Review of Contemporary Pharmaceutical Calculations.
- Compounding Extemporaneous Pharmaceutical Preparations.
- Essential of Supply Chain Management.
- ICT in Pharmacy Care Provision.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of patient care and ethics of drug dispensing.
- Effectively perform routine and special pharmaceutical calculations and prepare extemporaneous products.
- Understand the principles guiding sustainable supply chain management procedures.
- Understand the principles guiding sustainable supply chain management protocols.
- Integrate ICT in supply chain management for optimum performance.
- ₦48,000 per participant on or before 19October, 2015.
- ₦53,000 per participant after 19 October, 2015.
Registration fee covers tea break, lunch, workshop materials and certificates ONLY.
Group discounts: 3 – 5 participants: 10%, 6 and above participants: 15%
Cancellation: For cancellation of registration fee, 90% of the fee will be refunded, if cancelled at least seven (7) days to the workshop and this information communicated to us by sms or email, using: email@example.com. There will be no refund if cancelled thereafter.
Method of Payment:
Participants should pay into Pharmanews Ltd account in Zenith Bank Plc (A/c No. 1010701673) or Access Bank Plc (A/c No. 0035976695) and send their full names and bank deposit slip numbers by sms or email to Pharmanews Ltd.
For further information, please contact:
Cyril Mbata – +234 706 812 9728
Elizabeth Amuneke – +234 805 723 5128
Ifeanyi Atueyi – +234 803 301 5991
Sir Ifeanyi Atueyi