Sequel to the recent inclusion of four universities to the existing Twenty offering Pharmacy programmes in Nigeria, the total number of universities with Pharmacy faculties in the country is now Twenty-Four.
However, four of the Pharmacy schools are yet to be accredited, according to the Registrar, Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN), Pharm. NAE Mohammed.
Below is the updated list of universities offering Pharmacy in Nigeria:
- University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State.
- University of Lagos, Lagos, Lagos State.
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State.
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Enugu State.
- University of Jos, Jos, Plateau State.
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State.
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Sagamu, Ogun State.
- University of Uyo,Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
- University of Benin, Benin City, Edo State.
- Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State.
- Madonna University, Elele, Rivers State.
- University of Maiduguri,Maiduguri, Borno State.
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State.
- Igbinedion University, Okada, Edo State
- University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Sokoto State.
- Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State.
- University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Kwara State.
- Gombe State University, Gombe, Gombe State.
- Kaduna State University, Kaduna State.
- Bayero University (BUK) Kano, Kano State
- University of Calabar, Calabar, Cross River State
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu – Ojikwu University (COOU), Igbariam Campus Anambra State.
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Agbani Campus, Enugu State.