There is opening for a Digital Marketing Executive in a publishing firm based in Lagos. Roles and Responsibilities are:
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, daily.
- Develop and edit videos, podcasts and audio content to the site regularly.
- Attain key performance indicators such as generating more visits to the site, reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Arrange webinars and webcasts with our readers online.
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Attend product launches, health and networking events.
– A University degree in communications, marketing or any related field, with proven working experience in digital marketing.
– Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
– Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
– Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Application closes 31 January 2019.