Pharmanews Ltd is accredited by the Centre for Management Development (CMD) and has focused on manpower development for the health care sector since in 1993. Pharmanews Limited offers world-class training programmes to the Pharmaceutical and health care institutions and professionals. To further improve its services and offering as well as optimize its market opportunities, Pharmanews URGENTLY requires the services of a PROGRAMMES OFFICER
- Organise training programmes
- Liaise and follow up with facilitators and other external parties to ensure successful programmes
- Prospect, market programmes, develop proposals and follow up on clients
- Implement marketing and business development initiatives.
- Prepare and follow up proposals for in-house training programmes within and outside Lagos
- B Sc or equivalent. Business discipline will be an advantage
- 1-3 years experience in consultancy, training/ service outfit or similar organisations
- Age: 25- 35 years
- Computer literate
Remuneration: is attractive and commensurate with experience
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CVs and application letter to:
Application deadline: December 1, 2017.
For more enquires contact Omikunle Joel on 08023715536
Please, note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.