The third edition of the Pharmanews PANSite of the Year Award, an Online Poll created to recognise Pharmacy students, who have distinguished themselves in public healthcare activities as well as community/social development has commenced.
The maiden edition and second edition saw Yusuf Hassan Wada, a 21-year– old Pharmacy student of Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto and Izukanne Emembolu, from Nnamdi Azikwe University, as winners, held in May 2019 and August 2020 respectively.
This third edition is another initiative to reward innovation and active participation of Pharmacy students, who have been championing advocacy in public healthcare in different forms, as well as making impactful contributions in community/social development.
Following the nomination exercise, the panel -in -charge of the exercise has shortlisted six (6) nominees with highest nominations for the Online Poll, and the candidate with the highest votes becomes the winner.
While the winner goes home with a cheque and a plaque, the 11st and 2nd runner ups will also receive consolation prizes.
- Please note that VOTING STARTS on 15 APRIL 2021 and Closes by 7 MAY 2021 at 12 noon.
- You can only vote once. The system will prevent you from voting if you have voted or visited the page before.
- Votes with fake emails will be prevented or disqualified.
- If you visited this page before and you are having difficulties voting, kindly use another device or browser to access this page to be able to vote
- Your comments are highly welcome. However, comments do not count as vote cast
- To vote, please register to view the ballot page.