Voting Ends in
In sustainance of an initiative introduced in 2018 by Pharmanews to recognise and encourage innovation and active involvement of young pharmacists in public healthcare and community health/social development, Pharmanews Ltd, is excited to continue with the concept to honour whoever emerges the Pharmanews Young Pharmacist of the Year.
As implemented in the maiden edition, a careful nomination process was conducted and five candidates were shortlisted, based on highest number of nominations. They are: Saidu Lawal Burji; Kenneth Bitrus David; Frank Eze;Funmbi Okoya; and Augustine Odibo.
We hereby call for your vote for the young pharmacist who has impacted his community significantly, based on public healthcare delivery and community development activities.
- Please note that voting commences on Monday 3 February 2020 and closes on 17 February 2020, by 11:59 PM
- You can only vote once. The system will prevent you from voting if you have voted or visited the page before.
- If you visited this page before and you are having difficulties voting, kindly use another device or browser to access this page to be able to vote
- Your comments are highly welcome. However, comments do not count as vote cast
- To vote, please register to view the ballot page.