The fifth edition of the Pharmanews Young Pharmacist of the Year is here, with equal opportunity for each contestant to emerge winner.
The Online Poll was launched in 2018 by Pharmanews Ltd, to recognise innovation and active involvement of young pharmacists in public healthcare, community health/social development, research and development.
In this edition of the virtual competition, Pharmanews is excited to continue with the initiative to honour whoever emerges the winner.
Sequel to the nomination exercise, the panel -in -charge of the exercise shortlisted five (5) nominees with highest nominations for the Online Poll, and the candidate with the highest votes becomes the winner.
While the winner goes home with a cheque and a plaque, the 1st and 2nd runner-ups will also receive consolation prizes.
Recall that Pharm. Isa Muhammad, former national chairman, PSN-YPG emerged winner of the maiden edition of the contest in 2018, while Pharm.Frank Eze won the second edition in 2019 and Pharm.Daniel Eze was the winner of the third edition in 2020; and Pharm. Ozioma Ezeofor, clinched the fourth award. Now the fifth edition is here, who would you vote?
Please note that VOTING STARTS on 10 November, 2023 and closes on 30 November, 2023, at 12 noon.
You can only vote once. The system will prevent you from voting if you have voted before.
Votes with fake emails will be prevented or disqualified.
Your comments are highly welcome. However, comments do not count as vote cast.
HOW TO REGISTER AND VOTE
- Click on the register button.
- Fill out the form with your details, Username, Email (valid), Choose User Password and confirm the User Password.
- Click on submit (confirmation link will be sent to your mail)
- Login to your mail, click on the link sent to you from Pharmanews
- Login to Pharmanews site with your username and password ( if you are not redirected to the voting poll, click on Vote Now )
- Scroll down to the POLL WIDGET (If the poll did not show, click on the Back to Vote button)
- Click on the name of your preferred candidate to Vote.
NOTE: Your email must be confirmed
Your comments are highly welcome. However, comments do not count as vote cast