The Federal Medical Centre, Keffi is one of the leading health institution in the north central zone of the country. Established in the year 2000 to provide “qualitative, affordable and specialized tertiary health care services”, the medical centre now dominates health-care delivery system as well as training of high-level man-power in the region.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Nasarawa
- Job Field internships/Volunteering, Pharmaceutical
- All applicants must have a Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree and be provisionally registered with the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria and be licenced to practice under supervision for internship.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Application in Fifteen (15) loose spiral bound copies and must be submitted with the following documents:
- Application Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Primary Degree/Diploma/Certificate from accredited Schools/Universities
- Certificate of Provisional Registration with the Appropriate Council/Board
- Oath Taking Certificate (for relevant professions)
- Current Practicing Licence
- Birth Certificate
- Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- Certificate of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letters of Reference from three (3) Referees
Applications should be addressed and submitted to:
The Medical Director,
Federal Medical Centre,
P.M.B. 1004, Old Akwanga Road,
Keffi – Nasarawa State.
- Note that the application is free and nothing is charged for processing
- Degrees must be obtained from accredited Universities and Institutions
- Candidates who have completed or are currently undergoing internship elsewhere should not apply.