A reputable media organisation has the following job openings with very attractive salary packages:
Below are the job specifications and requirements for the three positions:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and distribution
- Getting new subscribers
- Stock taking of books and other office equipment
- Receiving and attending to customers
- Typing and filing of documents
- Answering phone calls
- Receiving and responding to emails
The ideal candidate is expected to be a graduate of Secretarial Studies or any related field, with minimum of two years working experience.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is essential for the position.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Must be able to write healthcare news at least three daily.
- Must be versed at optimising news stories for the website.
- Develop and edit videos for the site weekly.
- Ability to upload content on Word Press System Management is essential.
- Must be very conversant with daily trends on social media of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Apt at engaging readers on social media handles, thereby generating more followers and likes.
- Coverage of healthcare events.
- Attain key performance indicators such as generating more visits to the website, secure adverts for the site, increase dwell time or improving conversion.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns quarterly with the assistance of the Online Editor.
- Arrange webinars on selected events.
- Develop weekly newsletters.
– A University Degree in communications, marketing or any related field, with proven working experience in digital marketing.
– Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
– Minimum of one year experience in journalism is crucial.
– Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of computer graphic design is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Lagos and its environs
- Candidate must be self- driven and result oriented
Male of Female with BSc/HND in Mass Communication or Marketing. A higher degree will be an added advantage.
To apply for any of these positions, forward your CV and application letter to: email@example.com on or before 18 August, 2023.