The Pharmacy Technician obviously plays a very important role in providing pharmaceutical care to patients. This role often expands in the face of personnel inadequacy in the healthcare delivery, sometimes up to the point he/she is the sole provider of pharmaceutical care. Whatever the level and scope of responsibility, it is imperative that this cadre of pharmaceutical care-giver is provided with continuous training necessary for effective performance and to update their skills for more efficient delivery .
This course will better equip them to handle pharmaceutical calculations and extemporaneous preparations, better management of drug inventory as well as pharmacy logistics. Their communication skills will also be better sharpened and patient care delivery will be improved.
We urge you to nominate participants for the above course scheduled for November 8 – 10, 2016 ,in Lagos.
Date: Tuesday 22 – Thursday 24 November, 2016
Time: 9.00a.m – 5.00p.m
Venue: Pharmanews Training Centre
8 Akinwunmi Street, Mende, Maryland, Lagos.
Target participants: Pharmacy Technicians
• The Emerging Roles of the Pharmacy Technician
• Pharmaceutical Calculations and Extemporaneous Preparations
• Essentials of Drug Inventory Management
• Effective Communication and Collaborative skills
• Practices in Care Delivery and Essentials of Patient Care
• Understanding the Healthcare Team Dynamics
• Self-Management Competencies
At the end of the course, participants will
• Be aware of the current trends in pharmacy Technician’s roles
• Update their extemporaneous preparation skills
• Have increased productivity through a better understanding of team dynamics
• Upscale their inventory and logistics management skills
• Have increased communication skills
• N80,000.00 per participant before November, 1st , 2016
• N85,000.00 per participant after November 1st , 2016
Group Discounts: 3-5 participants 10%, 6 participants and above 15%
Registration fee covers: course materials, certificates, tea/coffee break and lunch ONLY. Confirmation
Confirmation of registration is by payment of the registration fee
For cancellation of the registration fee, 70% of the fee will be refunded, if cancelled at least seven(7) days to the programme and the cancellation is communicated to us by sms or email:email@example.com
There will be no refund if cancelled thereafter.
Participants should pay registration fee into Pharmanews-WhiteTulip Training naira account in GTBank Plc, A/c No: 0179132705 and send their full names and bank deposit slip numbers by sms or email to Pharmanews-WhiteTulip.
For Further Enquiries, please contact:
Chinwe Odita +234 7068129728
Adekola Adediran +234 7032252123